Logo shop: information for designers
Our logo shop offers a market place for your creative designs and ideas.
Potential customers can look for their desired logo design in our shop and then purchase it directly from you.
- Free placement of designs in our online shop
- Commercialization of your designs
- Good source of extra income and follow-up orders, i.e business cards, letterheads, web designs, etc.
- You chose the price for rights of use
How it works:
- Create a designonclick.com account -> register here
- Under “my account” you will find “logo shop”, here you can upload as many designs as you want.
- After we approve your logo it will be featured in the logo shop
- You will receive an email notification as soon as your logo is sold.
- Integration of the buyer’s company name is included in the logo shop service agreement. Any additional changes are subject to a separate agreement.
- Your royalties are collected by designonclick.com and credited to your account immediately after the buyer has confirmed receipt of the logo in high resolution.
- designonclick.com then sends you a credit note and balance transfer.
How to format your logo draft:
- jpeg with 72 dpi, no more than 800 x 800 pixel, RGB color model
- The design needs to be set on a white backround, without a watermark or personal copyright marks.
Note: you may protect your design with with the designonclick.com watermark if you want.
- Any draft that includes the company name needs to replace the name with a neutral one, i.e. MyCompany or YourCompany.
Prices and Fees:
back to logo shop
- When selling a design in our logo shop you can choose between six prices for unlimited rights of use:
€30; €60; €100; €120; €160; €200 (net prices)
- designonclick.com charges a shop-fee of €30 (net); the usage rights will be compensated according to the rules of remuneration.