Our development-team has worded hard and implemented some little changes/modification in the “My Account” section during the last weeks.
At this point we would like to thank all the designers, who took part in our telephone interview during the conception phase! This was a very important input for us.
What was improved?
- The first page after the login will be your information-center now. You will see be all to-do’s and news, which allows you to see at fist sight, which project received a comment and where uploads are due.
- The messages were pooled and you are able to mark them as ‘unread’ now. Further, there will be displayed the beginning of the message(-text) in the overview.
- The history was improved. You can now filter won projects and sales from the logo-shop.
- User details are available at ‘settigns’. You can tweak the settings on your profile, which is revised now. Please check your user details, in future there shouldn’t be any contact details like phone numbers, email addresses and skype-ids on your public profile.
- You can now search all open projects by keywords on the ‘find projects’ page.
- And last but not least we improved the violation-report. Now you see under every design on the site map an icon for the violation-report, i. e. you don’t have to go on the detail site first.
Further improvements will be follow 🙂
Your team of designonclick.com